14 May JUICES AND SHAKES FOR HEALTHY GLOWING SKIN
People often know juices and shake are very healthy for their body, but only a few know their benefits for the skin. According to a study, it is proven that having more fruit juice and shakes make your skin healthier and glowing. Fruits hydrate our skins. People who want to get a smooth and glowing skin should start having fruit juices and shakes on a daily basis. There are many fruit juices that we ignore due to our taste preferences, but they turn out to be excellent for the skin.
The best salon in Kanpur, Personality Ikon is one such beauty salon that aims at giving the best services to its clients. Today we are sharing some juices and shakes that can help you get a glowing and healthy skin –
1. Cucumber Juice – Cucumber contain silica that improves our skin complexion. It is rich in water that helps our skin hydrate and makes it glow.
2. Carrot juice – It is the best juice to make your skin glow. Carrots are rich in vitamin A, which helps to prevent acne, wrinkles and many other skin problems.
3. Aloe Vera juice – Aloe Vera combats premature aging and wrinkles. It is rich in vitamins and minerals. This helps maintain the natural glow of our skin.
4. Papaya juice – Papaya makes our skin healthier from inside due to its richness in antioxidants. Papaya juice helps us cure impurities in our skin and gives us glowing as well as healthy skin.
5. Spinach juice – Spinach help us eradicate lifeless and dull skin. It contains both vitamin E and C that acts as antioxidants for our skin and makes it healthier and glowing.
6. Apple Juice – Apple is a fruit that prevents our skin tissues from damaging. It contains antioxidants that make our skin glowing and prevent premature aging.
Personality Ikon considers that having more fruits and juices are likely to make their body healthy and fit. Juices and shakes are not only good for the skin, but also for other parts of our body, for instance, hairs and nails. People who want better skin results should add fruit juices to their daily routine.